The course includes:
- Theoretical and Practical 2 manual
- 5 hours self-practice (this can be attending with a Master Trainer’s classes or practicing by themselves with their notes and books)
- 5 hours observation
- 5 hours self-teaching
- Work protocols
- Advertising material
- Insertion on the website Stark® for one year
- Certificate of attendance
With completion of the teacher training, you will be qualified to:
- Teach Stark Body Flying ® Method according to the five principles.
- Work in semi-suspension and suspension.
- Teach basic, intermediate and advanced exercise and routines.
- Adapt a class for different levels and provide modification for physical conditions.
- Work with individual lesson or group.
- Adapt the exercises for different students age or physical conditions.
- Analyze the focus of Stark Body exercises, based on anatomical and postural biomechanical principles.